Interim Digital Communications Manager
Contract: Interim, four month contract starting 14th December, ideally five days a week
Salary: £250 a day
Home-Start UK, featured in the Christmas John Lewis ad, is a local community network of trained volunteers and expert support helping families with young children through their challenging times.
The charity is looking for a creative and enthusiastic digital communications manager to use their experience and knowledge to help raise awareness and support for Home-Start among different audiences. You will take advantage of their brand and visual style to make their digital communications stand out. Tasks will include:
- Manage and maintain social media accounts for Home-Start UK, including drafting and posting social media content for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Engage with audiences to build reach across all channels.
- Manage, maintain and develop the Home-Start UK website using their CMS system.
- Write and distribute Home-Start UK’s monthly email newsletter.
- Support the organisation in capturing and representing family and volunteer stories, support the management of content assets.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below. For more details call Suzie Spooner on +44 (0) 7960 932 315.